To renew Your ANZOS Membership simply
1) Login to the Site
2) Go to view your profile (top right of screen)
3) Go to My membership tab
4) Click the Yellow "Renew Now" Button
5) Pay membership using one of Four options:
1) Use paypal account (defaut on paypal page)
2) Use credit card (read paypal page carefully to ensure you pay via credit card)
3) Pay directly to our account
4) Send us a cheque
For the first two options select automatic payment
For the second two options select manual payment
Anzos Membership expires at the end of every financial year on the 30th of June.
However, Membership can be renewed at any time resulting in an extension of your membership by one year. (i.e. from the 1st of July till the 30th of june the following year).
PLEASE NOTE: if you set your membership to be AUTO-RENEWED then you will not see the RENEW now button (see example below).
Your membership should RENEW on the 30th of JUNE via the method you have setup.
This article is for all members.
- Click on Edit Your Profile under the Members Info menu on the right hand side.
- Update any of your details, then click save.
- Please note: if you are a council or subcommittee member, the information on the tab called Publicly Viewed Info will be displayed to members of the public.
Search ANZOS site:
We have 582 guests and no members online