Become a Member!
Any medical graduate, scientist or health professional with interests in the field of overweight and obesity, is eligible for nomination to become a member of ANZOS.
Prospective members of the Society must register their interest in becoming a member of ANZOS and provide the name of the ANZOS member nominating them for membership.
To join ANZOS Begin here
If you already have a Currinda profile please Login and select the Organisation tab on the left, in the 'Join a Society' screen.
- Select your Membership type, click on 'Join'
- Complete all applicable Extras including the name of the ANZOS member nominating you for membership
- Select your payment preference. Once your payment is entered you will be returned to the Membership Confirmation screen
- Click on 'Return to Dashboard' where you can download an invoice if required
Your application will be reviewed by the Membership Committee. Nomination will be official following formal approval by the ANZOS Council. Should your application not be successful your membership payment will be refunded.
Please note YOUR Membership is probationary at this stage until approved by the Membership Committee.
- Benefits of FULL Membership
- An interactive website, with 'members only' access
- Regular newsletters
- Reduced registration fees to all ANZOS scientific meetings
- Automatically become a member of World Obesity allowing access to related benefits (requires registration)
- Proceedings of the Annual Scientific Meeting
- Information on ANZOS awards
- Additional national and international information
- Members may vote for Council officers and may be nominated for Council (after serving more than 2 years as a full member)
- ANZOS Membership Subscription
Full Membership Cost is $165.00 inclusive of GST.
Student membership is currently $82.50 inclusive of GST
ANZOS membership expires on 30th of June of each financial year
Subscriptions initiated/renewed from 1st of April onwards will be current until 30th of June in the following year.
- Membership Renewal
Current members of the Society are required to renew their membership before June 30th of each financial year. Login to renew your membership and review / update your contact details.
If you need assistance renewing or you need confirmation of your status, please contact the ANZOS Secretariat or phone 03 8658 9530.
- Updating Your Profile
Please Login to your membership dashboard.
Select the 'Profile' tab on the left to update your details.
- Member Section Access
Once your membership is approved and payment has been processed, you will have access to the members section. Confirmation of access activation will be confirmed via email.